Sahara Park Hurghada
Safari Sahara owns a large village in the desert of Hurghada called (Sahara Park Hurghada) about 20 kilometers into the desert and there are different types of activities and things to do in the desert such as camel riding and racing cars and small zoo with rare animals.
We also have a review of the theater presents some paragraphs, such as belly dancing and magician paragraph and paragraphs Skirt and a variety of other.
Experience the desert in a different style as the Sahara is presenting samples of the real bedouins life in a long and wide natural panorama, after having had an enjoyable and sandy adventure with Quad Runners or Sand Buggies.
Enjoy the magnificent sunset behind the bright stars in its sky in one of the wonderful and unforgettable nights.
Quad Bike Tour & Jeep Safari
Enjoy testing drive by Quad Runner to Bedouin Village and you will know more about the local life and traditions.
Enjoy Bedouin tea and smoking waterpipe It is a different experience to try this desert safari trip by quad runner in Hurghada.
A 4 X 4 Jeep will drive you into the desert of Hurghada on the way you will stop for two times to see the mirage and to climb the sand dune.
Enjoy an oriental show Bedouin village and learn about their life and traditions, Witness the amazing sunset in Hurghada desert with Safari Sahara.
Dune Buggy Safari Hurghada
You can have a buggy safari in Hurghada using our brand new Polaris RZR Cars which you will be having an unforgettable and stunning experience.
Join us for the quad experience of a lifetime! Drive on our RZR 800 cc, 900 cc RZR or 1000 cc, through the Hurghada desert Safari. the fable land of Egypt desert is full of enchanting surprises.
Head off-road to Dune Buggy Hurghada to discover the thrills of the desert, You can find activities to suit whatever level of adventure you crave.
Discover the Sky with one Eye
- Because we are specialists in this sector we decide to offer a general star tours each clear night, apart from a 6 days period around the full moon.
- They allow people without any prior knowledge of the sky to understand how to look at it, and observe as well through powerful telescopes, and discover a new world, our universe. And from one of the best place on Earth to see the sky, the Egypt desert.
- We try during the first part of the tour to explain the naked eye sky. What do we see when we look at the stars, what is a constellation, how to learn them, how to read a sky map and recognize the main stars. We use a green laser pointer to show you unambiguously the various constellations.
- When the moon is visible, it is possible to take images of it through the telescopes provided you have a digital camera.
- We give these tours either in English, in German, Russian, French or in Spanish. While the most frequent, it is guaranteed we have an tour guide speaking multi languages every night.